Admission in SANFORD remains open throughout the year on first come first serve basis depending on the availability of seats in the respective branch.
|Toddler||1.5 - 2.5|
|Learner||2.5 - 3.5|
|San Junior||3.5 - 4.5|
|San Senior||4.5 - 5.5|
Documents required at the time of admission:
Copy of the birth certificate of the child issued by a civic body.
Three passport size photographs of the child and one passport size photograph of both the parents.
One passport size photograph of the attendant/ relative who would be responsible for collecting child from the school or school transport (other than parents).
The Almanac a complete guide for school practices and regulations, having details regarding school fee, annual calendar, etc. is given to each student. Parents are advised to see the almanac on regular basis as it may work as the effective mode of communication between the parents and the school.
In order to create the sense of equality and discipline amongst children SANFORD students comes in specially designed colorful uniform. It also gives them unique identification. School uniform is available in the school.
The school provides transport facility to children. Though adequate measures are taken to ensure safety of the children. The school is not responsible for any mishap or injury which may occur in and around the school or in the transport.
Change of Address
In case of any change in residential address or contact number(s) parents needs to inform the same in writing to school authorities immediately.
One month written notice is required to withdraw the child from the school and on withdrawal no amount would be refunded in any case.
As per the standard of sanfort if a child is getting transferred from one branch to another branch in that situation both the branches have to follow the certain necessary steps which are as follows :-
• A transfer application has to be give to both transferor as well as transferee branch 15 days prior to the transfer.
• Mid-term transfer involve the sharing of information & documentation from one branch to another through the coordinators.
• Following are the charges which needs to be transferred to transferee branch on pro rata basis:
• Annual charges
• Activity charges
• If the Annual Charges of new branch is higher than the current branch, the differential amount has to be borne by the parent.
• Parents has to pay the tuition fee as applicable in the new branch .
Note:- The Transfer of the student is subjected to the availability of seat in the transferee branch.